TRENDY SY - Inexpensive ergonomic swivel chair
The TRENDY SY office chair is a professional and high quality chair that will also impress you! It offers all the features called for in a modern swivel chair: The individually adjustable point synchronous mechanism brings you to a upright sitting position at any time—synchronisation with the backrest also moves the seat. This seat also provides ergonomic seating. This is a specially designed seat shape with a seat that is higher in the back, shifting the basin placing the spine in its natural position. The ergonomic backrest is adjustable according to size and need. The TRENDY SY is comfortably padded, has beautiful armrests, and is eye-catching in any office...in your office too—try it out for yourself!
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- High backrest with integrated support in the lumbar region, height adjustable via grid mechanism
- Point synchronous mechanism, can be custom adjusted according to body weight, stepless positioning
- Special spinal disc seat for optimum support in the pelvic area
- Curved armrest A1 included.
- This model bears the GS approval of the LGA Nuremberg and meets with all safety-related conditions
- Black polyamide base with aluminium trim, equipped with braked safety casters for carpeted floors. This chair rolls when someone is sitting in it. It brakes when you stand up, so as to prevent unwanted rolling away. Under load, the casters reopen and the chair is mobile.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).