ERGOHUMAN SLIM - Designer chair with maximum comfort!
The ERGOHUMAN SLIM is an office chair that is optimally adapted to the needs of the female anatomy and the its individual settings offers you a relaxed sitting experience. The front of the contoured seat cushion has extra padding for more leg support. In addition there is a flexible height-adjustable backrest with lumbar support which particularly supports the back in the second and third lumbar vertebra area. You can also adjust the seat height, seat depth, height and angle of the arm rests, and the height of the headrest as well. The easy and intuitive handling enables quick and accurate access to all settings. With one lever you have access to all chair functions (see detailed picture below) - in a very short time you can find your perfect seat position enabling you to work comfortably for long hours. The overall well-designed concept of this chair comes with all the features that allows for relaxed and productive sitting. Whether at work or at home, it fits perfectly into any room. The office chair ERGOHUMAN SLIM will guarantee longevity and pure pleasure while seated. All parts and mechanisms are designed in solid craftsmanship for continuous use over many years. Quality materials and durable coverings will guarantee you exceptional sitting pleasure.
- Robust aluminium frame
- Incredibly plush seat upholstery made of durable fabric with a distinctively shaped seat
- Breathable mesh fabric backrest
- Point synchronous mechanism for adjusting seat and back tilt, adjustable to individual body weight, and lockable in different positions
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Flexible lumbar support
- 3D armrests: 7-position height adjustment possible, in addition to adjustment of the angle and width, with medium-hard soft pad overlays
- Adjustable seat depth
- Headrest: height and inclination adjustable
- 3-position height adjustable backrest
- Polished aluminium base
- This chair meets all safety requirements for use in office areas and buildings in accordance with DIN EN 1335 Part 1-3
- Multi-functional castors (unlocked brakes)
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.